Office of International Academic Integration
- working with HSE University’s administrative units for the purpose of developing its internal environment, as well as operating informational channels targeted at international students and faculty on the university’s website;
- coordinating the initiation, signing and renewal of international exchange agreements; developing respective policies;
- providing support to academic departments in order to develop new international exchange agreements;
- organizing and holding events aimed at developing cooperation with partner universities through exchange agreements, (e.g., International Partner Week);
- overseeing the HSE Administrative Staff Development Programme with the aim of integrating the administrative and academic environment at HSE University.
Email for mobility agreements: email@example.com
Address: 11 Pokrovsky Boulevard.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.