Centre for International Student Support
- developing institutional mechanisms to support international students of full-degree programmes with respect to issues outside the scope of their degree programme offices;
- organizing networking activities among faculty and student curators responsible for assisting international students;
- interacting with respective HSE subdivisions, specifically in regards to the extracurricular activities of students, the inclusion of foreign students in common services, the development of information channels, opportunities at the university, and events;
- taking part in the development of information resources for international students together with other respective HSE subdivisions;
- organizing and holding orientation and adaptation events for international students in collaboration with other administrative units;
- fostering a bilingual environment in order to ensure non-discriminatory access to information of extracurricular activities;
- analyzing information on problems, which may arise during the provision of support to students (e.g., extracurricular issues);
- organizing and coordinating an emergency phone line to support international students;
- updating and maintaining the website http://istudents.hse.ru on HSE University’s corporate portal (section for full-degree international students).
Address: 11 Pokrovsky Boulevard, Room D626
Emergency Line: +7 (985) 040-13-55
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.