Centre for International Faculty Support
- coordinating international faculty recruitment initiatives; taking part in the development of bylaws and procedures regulating the participation of HSE University units in international recruiting;
- providing administrative and informational support to departments in their recruitment of international faculty with respect to their hiring, arrival and relocation, and contract issues, in cooperation with managers from other administrative units;
- fostering a friendly administrative environment to help international faculty adapt successfully at their new workplace;
- maintaining and developing English-language information channels targeted at international candidates and hired international faculty, as well as at the accepting HSE departments;
- organizing social networking efforts aimed at fostering successful integration of international colleagues into the University community, both professionally and culturally.
Address: 11 Pokrovsky Bulvar, Room D607
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.