Centre for International Faculty Support
- coordinating international faculty recruitment initiatives; taking part in the development of bylaws and procedures regulating the participation of HSE University units in international recruiting;
- providing administrative and informational support to departments in their recruitment of international faculty with respect to their hiring, arrival and relocation, and contract issues, in cooperation with managers from other administrative units;
- fostering a friendly administrative environment to help international faculty adapt successfully at their new workplace;
- administering inbound and outbound faculty mobility programmes (Digital Professors Programme, Visiting Scholar, Erasmus+ Teaching&Training Staff Mobility, etc.);
- maintaining and developing English-language information channels targeted at international candidates, hired international faculty, and visiting scholars, as well as at the accepting HSE departments and The HSE Look bulletin;
- organizing social networking efforts aimed at fostering successful integration of international colleagues into the University community, both professionally and culturally.
Websites: http://ifaculty.hse.ru and https://visitingscholar.hse.ru/en/
Address: 11 Pokrovsky Bulvar, Room D606
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.